This gift box includes:
Emma Kate Co. Little Dreamer Baby Journal - Cloud
Designed in collaboration with Gemma Peanut.
A keepsake to be passed down to your little dreamer. A memento to imprint those moments easily forgotten in the fog of early parenthood. A journal of the milestones and memories, the hilarious and heart-warming. A time capsule of your little one’s history, heritage and home.
- Eighteen tabbed chapters, documenting pregnancy, parent profiles, family, birth and each month for the first twelve months of a little dreamer's life spent earthside
- Designed consciously to include all genders + family types
- Brush-lettered words, a poem, manifesto and bespoke illustrations throughout, including family tree and world map
- Linen fabric cover, presented in a beautiful fabric covered keepsake box, luxe light gold gilded edging
- 128 pages | 64 sheets, lay-flat bookbinding
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
Dove and Dovelet Saturn Silicone Teething Ring - Pumice
- Two untreated wood rings move freely around the circle of 20mm BPA free silicone beads creating a soft rattle when baby shakes.
- Dove and Dovelet teething rings meet the Australian Toy Safety Standards
- Beads are BPA free silicone, Eco beech wood (no nasties)
Care tip: Condition wood components with olive or coconut oil to keep wood in optimum condition.
Malo. The Label Nappy Creme
- Malo's soothing baby bottom creme is vegan and made in Australia from natural plant extracts with a splash of Kakadu Plum and a touch of calendula.
- Beautiful plants, fruits and vegetables like coconut, aloe vera, marshmallow and calendula helped make this soothing baby bottom solution. No added nasties!
- Easy to use, and most importantly it keeps your fingers clean so you can focus on the important stuff. Never dip your fingers in a yucky tub of baby bottom cream again. Ever!
- Full-Sized 50g Creme.
- Creme Application - Pump once for the right amount of application. Swipe and apply to clean, dry baby bottom at nappy change.
Care tips: Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. If in doubt, we always recommend a patch test first.